- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100 statute mile radius in real time
- Reports threats from commercial aircraft in a programmable spherical radius
- Transmits ADS-B on 1090MHz, 20W nominal
- Meets MOPS DO-260B Class A0 except for minimum power
- Integrated navigation source (GPS and Baro)
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Direct Integration with Pixhawk Autopilot
- Integration with DJI via DJI Software Development Kit
£1,500 ex. VAT
Ping1090i offers an easy to install, all-in-one ADS-B solution, combining the ping1090 with the FYXnav GPS and an integrated baro. Ping1090i keeps the same small footprint of the original ping1090 adding just 2mm in height and 5 grams of additional weight. Ping1090 offers turn-key ADS-B on 1090MHz out for sUAS at an incredible 25 grams.
Interested In No-Deposit Finance?
iRed is authorised (Reg. 756311) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to undertake secondary broking. Full details of iRed’s authorisation can be found in the Financial Services Register on www.fca.org.uk
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only – All estimates are excl. VAT