Frequently Asked Questions
In the unlikely event you have placed your order from our online shop and received the wrong product, please contact us and we’ll help you with the return and refund process.
Of course! All deliveries and redeliverys are handled by DPD Local. You will need the notification card which was left in your letterbox by the carrier.
If you choose to pick up your order from a pick-up point, make sure you take some proof of identity along with your notification card.
Can’t find a notification card? Please contact DPD Local.
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery. Here are some reasons why your delivery might be late:
- Your order was shipping during our sales or promotions season.
- You ordered more than one product, and as such your order may arrive in different packages and on different dates.
- Your order was placed during a public holiday.
- There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order. Here are a few possible causes:
- The product(s) you ordered are currently out of stock.
- We have not yet spoken to you to confirm your order.
- You live in a remote area, and we cannot deliver there.
- You specified a PO box as your delivery address. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to PO boxes, because our deliveries need to be signed upon receipt.
- A payment issue might have occured when you placed the order.